What are the Best 2012 / 2013 New Year’s Eve Parties In Topeka?
Topeka NightOut is working to build a complete list of the best New Year’s Eve events in the greater Topeka area. If you know of more public parties in Topeka and the surrounding communities that should be added to our Topeka New Year’s Eve 2013 Guide, please let us know. Just send an email to info@TopekaNightOut.com.
· 2013 New Year’s Eve Extravaganza at the Ramada Inn and Convention Center Downtown and Uncle Bo’s Blues Bar will probably be the biggest New Year’s Eve Party in Topeka. A package for two includes luxury room accommodations at the Topeka Ramada, dinner buffet, late night breakfast buffet, midnight champagne toast, three rooms of live entertainment, party favors and late morning brunch. Live bands include: Hamilton Loomis, Biscuit Miller and The Mix, The Cate Brothers, Back Porch Blues Band, and Rachelle Coba.
· The Vinewood Inn is hosting a New Year’s Eve Party for Topeka with a very nice dinner, music, dancing, and you can even carry in your own drinks if you like.
· Joletta’s New Year’s Eve 2013 is having live music by Topeka’s own Simply Driven, a champagne toast at midnight, and biscuit and gravy breakfast for just a $10 cover charge.
· A Los Angeles style Ol'Skool New Year’s Eve Jam at the Topeka Masonic Center. $25 for singles and $45 for couples. Tickets available at a number Topeka businesses listed on the event listing on Topeka NightOut
· Abigail’s New Year's Eve Party. DJ Robert T playing your favorite tunes all night long! Different shot specials every hour for only $2.00, $2.50 Domestic Bottles, Complimentary champagne toast at midnight!
· Skivies New Year’s Eve Party. Skivies is Topeka best LBGT bar, and they are hosting an everyone welcome New Year’s Eve 2013 party! $10 advance, $12 at door, table reservations available. Drink Specials, New Year’s Party Favors, New Years Eve Dancing and more…
· Comfort Inn is offering a free bottle of Champagne when you stay with them between December 31st and January 6th.
· New Year’s Eve with Nucklehead at Celtic Fox. Topeka’s best Irish pub and Topeka’s best 80’s rock band…that’s a New Year’s Eve Party!
· 2013 New Year’s Eve at J & J Gallery Bar. Topeka's most unique New Year's Eve party with a morbidly beautiful presentation by hypno-rhythmic audio/visual mind benders The Cleaners and even voluntary confinement throughout the evening. Party at J & J Gallery Bar in their historic structure in Topeka's NOTO district.
· The Spot Tavern New Year’s Eve Party will have drink specials and a champagne toast at midnight.
Toad’s New Year’s Eve Party. Entertainment
will include Urban Safari Reggae band from 9pm-1am, party favors and good
· Karaoke New Year’s At The Burger Stand. Fancy yourself a Karaoke King or Queen? Show us what you've got on New Year's Eve in a contest to find the best voice and showman for the crowd! Prizes awarded at 1 am!
· Mikey’s New Year’s Eve Party. Mikey’s Bar and Grill in Rossville Kansas will be featuring live music from Brothawood as we ring in 2013.
· Kid Friendly New Year’s Eve at Noon! The Kansas Children’s Discovery Center will count down the New Year and celebrate early with a “Noon” Year’s Eve balloon drop at 12PM on Monday, December 31. Families are invited to take part in this “kid friendly” celebration to welcome in 2013.
· Topeka New Year’s Eve 1920's style hosted by PT's at 17th and Washburn. $10 cover will give you espresso to get you up and champagne at midnight, as well as some era appropriate appetizers along the way.
· Fiesta de Antifaces de Año Nuevo Con Tropical Azul. New years eve party with the best Latin music in Topeka Kansas from the band TROPICAL AZUL!
· Your event? Tell us about it!We know that a lot of Topeka bars and restaurants are still finalizing their plans. When they let us know, we’ll let you know.